Here you’ll find resources and handouts that you can print off to give to students or post in your classroom
- Resources Handout and Poster
- This handout/poster covers a variety of services and resources relevant to youth including phone lines, free support services, and activities.
We’ve made two versions depending on your needs. Please select from the following links:
- Youth Resources – “Print, fold and handout” edition. Print this double sided and fold according to these instructions.
- Youth Resources – “Poster” edition Use this version if you would like to post resources in your classroom.
- Teen Clinic Map
- Here you’ll find the most recent Teen Clinic map handout.
- Workshop Handouts
- Here you will find the updated 2017-18 handouts from every Teen Talk workshop:
- Peer Support Zines
- Here you’ll find a copy of our latest Peer Support Zine. This copy is made to be printed into a booklet. Please set your printer to print double sided and to flip along the short edge. You will need to staple the middle of the pages to create the booklet.