Teen Talk is not a crisis/help service. If you need help now, click here.


Please note that Teen Talk does not provide crisis or counselling services. If you need to speak with someone you can call the Klinic Crisis Line at (204) 786-8686 or 1-888-322-3019 or the Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868.

If you live in rural or northern Manitoba you can also call the Manitoba Farm & Rural Support Services at 1-866-367-3276 or chat with us online (IM and email).
Visit www.ruralsupport.ca for more information.

Teen Talk

Phone: (204) 784-4010
Fax: (204) 784-4204
Email: teentalk@teentalk.ca | peersupport@teentalk.ca | serviceprovider@klinic.mb.ca
Klinic on Broadway 545 Broadway Winnipeg, MB R3C 0W3

Click here for the workshops booking form